SOMEȘ RIVER – FLOWING FROM WEST TO EAST – using culture as an urban planning tool, the project involves citizens, architects, city planners, scientists, artists and cultural producers to change the way the city relates to the river. Spaces along the river banks are activated through a community festival, exploring ways to widen access and usage of the river and its banks, through artistic interventions and small-scale architectural designs. In 2017 the second edition of the River Someș community festival takes place, mobilising 15 local and international organisations and thousands of citizens.
- New InDICEs report “Policy Analysis of Value Chains for CHIs in the Digital Single Market”
- Re-imagining work: approaching labor market challenges through the Cluj Future of Work project
- InDICEs Community Engagement: Open Call for Sources & Websites on Culture
- Superpower! – a participatory project
- Experimental spaces for arts and well-being imagined, prototyped and implemented in a school in Cluj-Napoca