SOMEȘ RIVER – FLOWING FROM WEST TO EAST – using culture as an urban planning tool, the project involves citizens, architects, city planners, scientists, artists and cultural producers to change the way the city relates to the river. Spaces along the river banks are activated through a community festival, exploring ways to widen access and usage of the river and its banks, through artistic interventions and small-scale architectural designs. In 2017 the second edition of the River Someș community festival takes place, mobilising 15 local and international organisations and thousands of citizens.
- re:form – experimental programme for rethinking work
- Paco Calvo, Sanneke Stigter and Sven Dupré, the scientists selected by Cluj Cultural Centre within the Studiotopia residences
- «NEW NOW»:The Autumn School of Curating returns with a second edition, online (20-30 November 2020)
- The Culturepreneurs 20/21 program has started
- Overcoming Burnout through Arts. A Cultural Prescriptions Pilot Project